Welcome to SoBro
Just one block away from Downtown Nashville, SoBro (short for “South of Broadway”) is the city’s most popular up-and-coming neighborhood. The area was recently revitalized thanks to the opening of the Music City Center, followed by some hot new restaurants, high-end cocktail bars, and interesting attractions. In SoBro you’ll find a selection of luxury condominiums and townhomes with wonderful city views and tons of modern amenities.
What to Love
- Convenient location near several popular Nashville neighborhoods
- Variety of entertainment options nearby
- A vibrant, walkable community
People & Lifestyle
A big advantage of living in SoBro is its location, making it a great choice for people who thrive on residing in the middle of everything. In addition to being within walking or biking distance of many city attractions, the majority of SoBro’s residents work nearby.
Dining, Entertainment & Shopping
While only steps away from Broadway and the District, SoBro is a unique destination in and of itself, with a lot to offer. For fine dining, head to The Southern Steak & Oyster for an authentic southern menu with a twist. Or try The Palm, a local favorite serving a delicious Italian-inspired menu. For a luxurious night on the town, enjoy L27, the city’s hottest rooftop bar serving craft cocktails on its airy terrace or in the cozy indoor lounge.
You’ll also love the shopping options in SoBro. In addition to historic Nashville staples like Hatch Show Print and the Five and TENN, you can enjoy unique local shops like Southernaire Market, Goo Goo Shop, and Littlebranch Farm.
This neighborhood is full of history. A trip around SoBro will take you to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, the Johnny Cash Museum, the Patsy Cline Museum, and the Music City Walk of Fame. And you can always find some wonderful live music just outside your door, whether taking in a concert at Ascend Amphitheater or some local music at a neighborhood bar.
- Residents of SoBro are served by a high-achieving public school district, the Metro Nashville Public Schools. Students can attend:
- Buena Vista Enhanced Option Elementary School, K–4, a Community Achieves school that provides wraparound services aimed at improving its students, families, and the community
- John Early Museum Magnet Middle Prep, 5–8, has the only accredited museum in a school building in North America
- Pearl-Cohn Entertainment Magnet High School, 9–12, features a state-of-the-art recording studio and is the first school in the country to house a student-run recording label affiliated with a major recording label; also offers instruction in a variety of dedicated career pathways including marketing, cosmetology, and the recording industry